Old versionsSee all
BreezeBrowser Pro is a photo managing and cataloging tool designed for professional photographers, which offers all the features of professional photography. BreezeBrowser Pro helps you to manage your photos: from editing your photos to publishing them on the web. BreezeBrowser Pro supports all the popular file formats, such as RAW, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, Photoshop PSD and Paint Shop Pro along with EXIF shooting data and XMP IPTC data associated with images. BreezeBrowser Pro offers raw conversion for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta and Olympus cameras, and protects your photos using watermarks. HTML templates and Google Maps support helps the user in professional publishing of photo albums and photos.
- Use the in-built HTML generator to create professional web albums in the simplest way.
- Create online galleries with thumbnails.
- Protect your images using watermarks.
- Create your own online ordering system using any given template and PayPal's paying method.
- Copy shooting data of the image file to be used with other applications.
- Change the image size, saturation, sharpness, contrast, brightness, gamma and colors manually, or use the autolevel feature.
- Built-in format converter allows you to convert any image to JPEG, JPEG 2000 (8 bit), JPEG 2000 (16 bit), PNG, TIFF and PSD formats.
- Print full-size images at custom resolution, change the dpi as per required.
- Create web galleries, which link to Google Maps.
In other words, BreezeBrowser Pro is a complete photo managing and publishing solution for exotic photography.
- Supports all the professional cameras and image formats
- In-built HTML templates and quick HTML-creation wizards